Friday, October 26, 2012

H54F+ramble



Hello there!  It has been over a month since I have blogged. I will admit, I was in a blog funk. I think every blogger, with the exceptions of the super, duper awesome bloggers who get like 150,000,000 views a day, get busy with things, and think that their little-free-blog-domain on blogspot.com doesn't matter.

Well, if you are one of those bloggers and get in blog funks, it does matter. It is probably theraputic sometimes for you and your blog probably helps other people. I think sometimes we are worried about what we say on our blog that will offend somebody. I am not out to do that. at all, I am just speaking for other bloggers.  Some people are more open with their blogs than others, but if someone doesn't like what you have to say, it will be ok. Your true blog followers I think would support you no matter what!

I know that I love reading blogs full of crafts, random tips, expressive stuff, and most importantly mom stuff. I like reading things that have helped me or have been great ideas. So a shout out to all my random blogs that I come upon and love! I don't even know who you are, but your blogs are awesome. To my blog friends, I love reading your blogs to because of that personal connection we have. Like it or not, we live in a social media world full of tweets, and status updates, and blah, blah, blah. I know sometimes that can be overwhelming sometimes. What did we do before all of this? Did we really communicate more and write personal letters and actually verbally communicate more, or is it about the same and  it is just in a different form? Social media definitely has it's pros and cons, for sure. On that note, I feel like I am writing a book report on social media and that this is ramble. HA!!


H54F

1. Delaney bug and I had such an awesome time with Bdile Photography for her 18-month shoot and some mommy-daughter pics. D is getting so big and talking up a storm! Loved them! Check out Bdile Photography on facebook!!


2. Hallowen is next week. I was going to make Delaney's costume again like I did last year, but the one her Nana got her at one of the kids consignment sale is too cute on her to pass up this year. It fits her to a T. Can't wait for you to see it!

3. I watched some of the Blue/White game and as always, we will all support our CATS, but I think we are still hyped up from our #8 win that we still have a lot of warming up to do to this team.

4. My Hot Mess to Hot Mama is still ongoing, but that is just another talk show in itself. I did get my hair trimmed up and some Hot mamish color in it, so it's all good. Also, it is that time of year, for the pounds to go up instead of down. Darn Holiday food, ha!  I will try to pin and try some low cal alternatives to sweet treats that I have had my eye on. I will let you know how they turn out.

5. I know I always post a lot about the weather, but who doesn't love fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment