Monday, September 24, 2012

Hot Mess Monday!


I have been slacking some on my "Hot Mess" posts. I do, however, want to say, that I am so glad Sarah and Devan are along in this journey together. I think we all are learning from this journey. Even though I am not down 10 pounds, yet, I am more conscious for sure about my eating habits. My starting weight was 156 pounds, and I am 154 pounds this week. Maybe I have just lost inches?  I think I fluctuate, because I fluctuate I guess? I can also still fit into size six jeans with out unbuttoning them, ha! For a while there, I was felt bloated in size 8 jeans. I still wear them, but they are loose!

 I think all of us momma's in this journey are learning that we are more than a number on a scale. I may never be 135-145 pounds again, and that is ok. So, from now on, with my posts, I may not rant about losing or gaining a pound, but I will post a healthy tip, an encouraging word for others in this healthier/weight loss journey,still update on the weight loss from time-to-time, or just laugh about how we are all Hot Messes on Monday! ;)



This is my grocery cart from today. Enough said. LOL!



Sweetie pie!


Notice the bottom picture, Laney making a hot mess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment