Friday, September 21, 2012

H54F

I didn't have a chance to post last Friday, so I will add an extra that I am high fivin'!


1. My Laney is feeling better today! She has had a temp for three days with a ear and viral infection. She picks up on new things everyday and is the sweetest and spunkiest girl I know! Story of the day: getting a sprite can out of the "recycle" trash can and giving it to her babydoll! LOL!

2. As much as I don't like Facebook sometimes, and the drama it can cause, I have loved seeing all of the support and thumbs up for Lane Goodwin, the young Kentucky boy fighting cancer. Delaney and I give him virtual thumbs up for being so strong!

3. This weather brought out my first pot of soup for the season. ;) I made potato soup. I am thinking veggie soup this weekend. What is your favorite soup recipe?

4. Last weekend I had an absolute blast seeing some of my UK alumni friends at the UK AgRoudup. Even though it had been three years since I saw some of them last, it seemed just like yesterday too.



5. I am hopefully about to initiate a better organized house. I know I am a mom,  I have a toddler, I am working on another degree, and I am tired a lot, but I think that I wouldn't have a mini-breakdown every time I entered my house if maybe if I spent a Saturday making some freezer meals in advance or making my breakfast for the week. Tips are always welcome!

6. There is lot of fun things to do for the fall season. Laney went to a pumpkin patch last year, but she was just 5-months-old. I have a friend who made a fall bucket list that was too cute, and  I will probably make soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment