Friday, July 20, 2012

H54F

I am giving a shout out to my momma friends and fellow bloggers who are getting me back on the blogging train, (I still need to work on some formatting issues). :) So, why not start with "High Five Friday".  If you blog, grab their button on my page and join in. From the creator of High Five for Friday: it is a weekly post about your five favorite things recently. It's a chance to stop and reflect on the things that you've enjoyed over the past week, which is something we should all do.

1. My sweet baby is growing, changing, and talking more everyday!


 2. I am joining my friend's Devan and Sarah, for a healthy lifestyle/weight-loss journey. (More posts explaining that later).
3. Even though the economy is rough, and I can't find a job in my degree area at the moment, I am taking some classes this summer, for a back-up. High-five for making a B on a super, hard exam!

4. I love Walgreen's free-photo offers. I scored four, free, 5X7's with a promo-code. I will try and remember to share their codes on here.

5. Even though the rain is dreary, I am thankful that we are receiving it. That equals a cool-down in the weather, and a relief for the crops, (which equal amazing food from the family garden).

Don't forget to grab my button if you blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment