Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Better than nothing!

By the time I get around to posting "Hot Mess Monday," it is usually Tuesday. Let's face it, we are ALL "hot messes" on Monday, right? LOL! Well folks, I am down a pound, (153). It is a slow process for me, but at least I didn't gain or stay the same. I did do what I said last week, and not stress out AS much about every.little.thing. I ate and tried to exercise more. For the first time in a long time, I look forward to exercising. We will see how long this last, but I had a good brisk walk last night and I am already looking forward to it today. I may be tired by the end of the day, but I could be exercising instead of browsing on the internet or something.

Also, I need to improve with my water intake. I just don't drink as much as I should. Any hardcore H20 lovers out there? What are your tips? I still can't kick the one-soda-a-day. By the way, I love these old classic coca-cola ads, but I don't think I'll be modeling for them anytime soon. There needs to be an ad that says, "Coca-Cola: It goes straight to your belly, literally!"




Also, my sweet tooth gets the best of me. I may have a  good eating day and  them want something sweet, and totally ruin it if I don't do a semi-healthy sweet. My new food of the week that I tried was TCBY's frozen yogurt Chocolate Fudge Bars, (Wal-Mart now carries TCBY). They are 80 calories of greatness.

Back to my eating and meal planning, this is always an area of improvement. I don't calorie count, maybe I should? Does anyone calorie count? I sure don't know how many calories are in a yummy Mexican dish.  Do I even want to know?

My exercise routine is a start! Now on to not making my food too bland or boring. I am a "foodie", for real! If I could get paid to travel the world and be a food connoisseur, I am down for it.  I am not picky, it is just making healthier choices.

Goal for this week: Try to lose more than one pound!!!!!

As always, mamas, we (Devan, Sarah, and I) would love to share with more people in our journey. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment