Friday, August 24, 2012

H54F


 High Fivin'!

 1. Delaney is becoming more and more active and independent. We are taking off our diaper by ourselves, putting crayons in the DVD/VCR player, and making messes. The sweet life of a toddler right? ;)

2.Even though I missed my Hot Mess post on Monday and I am feeling extremely fat; Yes, I said fat, I will try not to stress. I have had birthday parties, the state fair, and it's my birthday weekend. Therefore, any lost pounds I am sure are back. Rome wasn't built in a day, nor is a hot mama, (well this one at least). For what it's worth, I did not eat a funnel cake at the fair. Strawberry icecream and part of a carmel apple seemed much healthier..lol

3. Fall.is.around.the.corner. Enough said.

4. Football season, if you will, is pretty much here as well. As much as I love my alma mater, I hope UK football is better than last year. I'm not joking, Joker, I know we are a basketball school and all, but that doesn't mean we can't EVER be both. LOL!

5. Going through and organizing Delaney's old clothes and cleaning the house will begin, hopefully, after I press publish on my blog. However, Delaney is trying to get in the trashcan as we speak, so that may have to wait until nap time. Mom's of toddlers, what is your cleaning schedule, or do you even have one? Good moms have sticky floors, no doubt; I am just shooting for the house to look more like a storm and not a tornado.:)



1 comment:

  1. Delaney can have crayons? Ainsley still eats them. Good thing they are non-toxic. I don't think that child will ever quit putting things in her mouth!

    ReplyDelete