Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HOT MESSIN!

Late post!


No progress, but at least no more weight gain. Dieting is hard, right? Food is good! Ha! I am back to 154 lbs after gaining a pound last week!?!?  I have my good days where I eat well, and then other days not so much. I feel like I hop around a lot on what I do. I feel like I need a better routine, but on the flip-side I am still experimenting. There are tons of iPhone apps, diet plans, you name it to get you in to shape and on a healthier track, I just think there are different ones for everybody. I have a friend who I graduated UK with who is a Registered Dietitian. She mentioned doing a guest blog soon. I think that would be great to get some general insight and tips from her. I did do better at drinking water this week as I found another new water I love.  The brand of water is La Croix. It is calorie, sweetener, and sodium free, with a variety of flavors. Check out their Facebook page or website.

I think this week instead of stressing out about food so much, is adding more physical activity. Walking one or two days a week isn't going to cut it! Burn those calories, right?!?

As always, join in on our Hot Messes train and don't forget to check out Devan and Sarah's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment