Friday, August 3, 2012

H54F

1. My sweet-pea is growing and talking more by-the-day!

2. It is fun finding new foods that are good and healthy, especially since I am trying to diet. Speaking of the grocery, I am glad I kept my cool (not that I lose my cool a lot) when I pretty-much-got-accused of stealing in Kroger!?!?! Maybe the cashier was just trying to do her job, but after checking out with a few items, (including one of Delaney's favorite snacks,  Two boxes of Kashi Strawberry Cereal Bars), I was paying and Delaney had reached into my purse where I always have a snack. It happened to be Strawberry Kashi Bar. The cashier looked at me and said, "you need this too?", pointing to the cereal bar. I explained that it was in my purse and she could look at the two boxes that she just bagged. I didn't dump and hide another box in my purse! I know there was some tension about the situation, but I don't go "Bon-Qui-Qui" on people! LOL!



3. The Olympics are on! Yay! Gabby Douglas is awesome!

4. I went to Market Off Main Street today with my madre and Delaney, and I got a.great.one.minute.massage! It was definitely worth one hundred lincoln's( pennies that is).  My mom thought I was hilarious crouched down in a massage chair.  And Delaney was crying the whole time because she thought someone was hurting her mommy.  Relaxation, yeah!


5.  I'm slowly dabbling into making more homemade things. I am not going "all pioneer woman" or anything. I just like to be domestic. I made that body scrub last week, and homemade taco seasoning this week. I have been looking into a homemade sugar wax, but it scares me. I do not want to end up without an eyebrow!

On that note, if you blog, high five with me and some of my fellow bloggers. Get the button on my page!



No comments:

Post a Comment